Welcome to our site
Welcome to Emirates Metallic Industries Company Limited(EMIC) website. In this website we will summarize our company profile, services and products. Please do not hesitate to contact us for any further details.
Quality Management Policy
Customer satisfaction is the primary consideration at EMIC. We believe that dedication to quality in everything we do is the cornerstone upon which a sound business is built and it is a tool for improvement and expansion
Emirates Metallic Industries Co. Ltd is engaged in "Manufactured of Metal Packaging for Food Industries" and are committed to:
• Review the continuing suitability of FSMS by setting measureable objectives and regular performance verification with an emphasis on food safety.
• Establish HACCP plan to mitigate the food related hazards.
• Communicate & participate all internal and external interested parties to develop best hygiene and hazardless environment in the EMIC food chain.
• Comply with applicable statutory, regulatory and other requirements.
• Establish, implement and maintain effective arrangements for communicating the information related to food safety to external and internal interested parties.
Emirates Metallic Industries Co. Ltd is committed to:
• Produce continual improvement by setting Health, Safety and Environment systems objectives, targets and regular performance monitoring with an emphasis on environment and personal safety.
• Identify risks and significant impacts related to our business and to establish best operational controls for environmental and occupational health & safety related activities.
• Lead our employees to communicate, participate and work as a team to develop good working environment and business practices.
• Comply with applicable statutory, regulatory and legal requirements related to services offered by our company.
• Serve internal and external parties by creating an environmental friendly atmosphere with an emphasis on health and safety aspects.
• Committed to implement an effective system to prevent pollution, ill health and depletion of natural resources resulting from our business practice.